- Do you like to paint on a hard surface, applying pressure to your tools or possibly using abrasives in a subtractive technique?
- Do you like to paint on panels but your work demands a greater depth on its edges?
- Is weight an issue for your painted panels?
- Is it important to have canvas stretched over a thicker rigid substrate?
- Do your clients respond to seeing higher quality materials supporting your work?
Our NEW Birch-wrap Panels provide solutions to these creative needs!
These 1-1/2"-deep panels are made of 1/4" baltic birch plywood with integrated bracing starting at 24", producing a strong and rigid base for your artwork that allows for greater depth without the weight of thicker materials. The sides are a continuation of the face material, providing you with a smooth, filler-free surface for whatever medium you choose.
Our birch-wrap panels are available online in standard sizes ranging from 8"x8" up to 30"x36". For custom sizes, depths, or to add stapling strips for stretching with canvas, please call 1-800-561-4944 or fill out our quote form.