The best quality product isn’t very helpful if it arrives damaged! At Upper Canada Stretchers:
- All complete frames are assembled and checked in our shop by another staff member before orders are packaged
- Stretchers and floater frames are shipped disassembled, complete with all hardware, keys, and instructions for assembly
- Stretcher bars and braces are wrapped in dual-layered corrugate cardboard with extra padding at the ends to protect during shipping
- Most orders are shipped by courier (UPS, Purolator, Canpar)
- Customers receive an email with tracking numbers for all orders
- Very large orders are shipped on a pallet via LTL trucking
- Delivery across Canada takes 1-3 business days and across the US is typically 3-5
Please note that Upper Canada Stretchers is not responsible for orders that are lost during shipping if the customer has not purchased shipping insurance (available for $5 per $100 of order value). Please indicate you are interested in this option when confirming your order via email or in the notes when placing your order online.
Our standard timeframe for shipping stretcher frame orders is 5-7 business days for stock-sized items and 5-10 for most custom-sized frames, although this varies depending on our workload.
When workload permits, we do offer an expedited service for urgently-needed stretchers which moves the order to the top of the queue. This means that the order will be started by the next available staff member and go out as soon as possible. Note that this does not necessarily mean that it will be shipped next day. If you have a tight timeline, please contact us at 1-800-561-4944 to confirm that your expectations are manageable.
A fee of 20% ($30 minimum) is added to the order for this service.